Bi-Lingual Customer Service Agent
CloudOne is looking for an outgoing call center agent to join our team in Vancouver WA. Do you like meeting new people? Helping them find solutions? Working as part of a team? Do you thrive on constant feedback and communication? You’ll be a great fit at CloudOne’s Call Center. Our Call Center Agents are the heart of our business. They play a vital role, forming the human connection between various customers and multiple different business entities. As an agent you’ll answer client inquiries and questions regarding multiple products and services that our organization both produces and provides. Most of the job duties are performed by telephone in the call center; occasionally our agents communicate by email or face-to-face.
- Assisting customers with inquiries about products and services.
- Providing individualized customer service of high-standard professional level.
- Building the interest of customers in the products and services offered by our organization.
- Maintaining and updating our customer database by entering information about modifications or changes and the present status of the customers or prospective customers.
- Providing feedback and insight regularly on the effectiveness of policies and processes within the services and call center department.
- Checking call queues and prioritizing incoming calls/outgoing calls in order of importance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Genuine Interest in helping people and solving problems.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Education and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Sick Time
- Potential to Earn PTO
- Awesome coworkers
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- 401K + Company Match
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Company Paid LTD, Basic Life and AD&D