Customer Service Team Lead
The primary function of a Team Lead is a highly focused position to ensure service-oriented and a professional working environment by supervising the performance of team members and executing necessary actions for their motivation when required. Team Leaders are knowledgeable of all the reporting aspects, communications terminology and technology, and organizational procedures.
- Motivating and inspiring the call center team to surpass their full potential.
- Improving the team performance and facilitating communication amongst the members of the team.
- Exceeding and meeting departmental objectives, including conversion targets, phone time percentages, and other assigned metrics.
- Creating a sense of ownership within the employees to resolve employee issues, if any arise.
- Looking constantly for developmental opportunities as well as continuous improvement for the entire team.
- Monitoring, organizing, and coaching team on a day to day basis.
- Communicating the company vision, purpose, core values, and processes in front of employees.
- Ensuring that employees follow their schedules properly as designed.
- Striving to develop new ways to continually increase sales and productivity.
- Handling escalated calls, complaints, team questions, and queries as needed in the moment.
- Creating a fun and encouraging work environment for all call center employees.
- Assist in weekly/monthly one on one’s focused on the individual team member’s performance and contributions.
- 75% or more of the workweek is dedicated to incoming and outgoing call volume work.
- Strong working knowledge of customer care techniques and processes
- Exceptional analytical and listening skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced call center team environment.
- Ability to lead in an environment of shifting priorities.
- Natural flair for coaching, mentorship, leading, and interacting with people.
Education and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent minimum.
- Associates degree or better preferred.