Senior Production Graphic Designer
CloudOne is looking to add a talented Senior Production Graphic Designer to our marketing team. The ideal candidate will bring a creative spirit as we focus on achieving CloudOne’s business goals. As a digital Senior Production Graphic Designer, you will apply your design skills to some of the most iconic brands in the automotive industry as well as CloudOne marketing efforts. You will work with teams across the organization, utilizing existing and compliant branding. Your keen graphic design skills and understanding of typography, layout, color theory, and aesthetic design concepts will also round out our creative bench as we evolve CloudOne’s brand and position ourselves as thought leaders. A successful candidate will have an excellent eye for detail, an aptitude for critical thinking, a positive attitude, and the ability to meet deadlines without excuses.
- Design Email advertising templates and finished products that utilize and enhance branded national advertising themes.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Implementation teams to generate marketing activities including but not limited to email template set up, campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging, and deploying campaigns.
- Manage email design assets, HTML documents, and templates within our email. marketing system, while also supporting QA and testing needs.
- Design HTML versions of email creative.
- Meet all deadlines for web marketing, drafting rough concepts quickly to land final content by required due dates.
- Produce high-quality creative assets, both in production work as well as in CloudOne marketing efforts.
- Demonstrate focus, passion and exceptional aesthetic discipline and design skills.
- Work with the marketing team to develop hypotheses around user behavior and rapidly adapt your designs in response to analytics received.
- Strict adherence to national marketing standards and CloudOne corporate branding.
- Grow and increase knowledge of best practices in digital media and graphic design.
- Receive and follow through on design direction and feedback.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral.
- Act as CloudOne brand ambassador, ensuring compliance and empowering internal users.
- Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and design
- Strong proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of HTML design
- Excellent overall design, layout, color and typography skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team under multiple deadlines
- Detail-oriented and organized with strong attention to follow-through
- Has a strong work ethic, and works well within a team of experienced professionals
- Demonstrated time management, exceptional ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced advertising environment
- Ability to communicate clearly, maintain a positive attitude, and focus on big picture objectives amidst the business demands of an entrepreneurial environment
- Managed creative design for large-scale projects or brand initiatives from ideation to execution
- Strong analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of work displaying a wide variety of creative projects
- Automotive industry experience a plus
- Branding experience or copywriting experience a plus