CloudOne owns and operates one of the most advanced state of the art customer service call centers in the automotive industry. We answer the phone for Auto Dealerships nationwide who advertise through direct mail, and for CreditYes - an industry leader in Auto Finance. Our team of industry experts have helped over 1 million people get the car they deserve. Our business has been accelerating over the few years, and we need more motivated professionals to grow with us. This opportunity allows ambitious individuals with exceptions skills a chance to work for an industry leader that has been in business for over 13 years. Bring your skills to CloudOne, and be a part of the team that help customers nationwide get the vehicle they need.
- Guide team and organization on how to use agile/scrum practices and values.
- Evolve the scrum maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Guide team on how to get the most of self-organization and filling in intentional gaps left in the agile/scrum frameworks.
- Responsible for the facilitation of daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint demos, retrospectives and decision-making processes to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Ability to forecast the number of deliverables possible in an iteration.
- Create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Remove and/or guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or judgement with an emphasis on problem-solving.
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Provide support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Ability to apply a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: various Burndown technologies, many Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- JIRA/Confluence experience
Education and Qualifications
- Highschool Diploma or Equivalent
- Top of Market Compensation - based on qualifications
- Awesome coworkers
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- 401K + Company Match
- Gym Membership Reimbursement