The Implementation Specialist is responsible for initial client setup and product deployments and internal/external customer communications throughout their assigned project timeline.
- Manage multiple projects through the project timelines while documenting account activity in Salesforce CRM
- Performs data entry to assist in system configurations
- Communicates to client to prepare expectations for deployment success
- Completes quality testing on all product deliverables
- Completes product verifications with clients to ensure successful configuration
- Develops and maintains strong technical expertise in CloudOne products and how they function
- Works in team environment and cross functionally with other teams
- Provides updates as needed to ensure overall project timely completion
- Identifies target deployment date through dialog with Performance Manager and client
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Actively seeks information to improve implementation process
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with diverse staff, colleagues and clients
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems/issues, gather data and information, evaluate and recommend alternative solutions
- Demonstrated skill in accurate record keeping with strict attention to detail, organize and maintain efficient files and records
- Ability to use discretion, exercise good judgment and resourcefulness, tact, diplomacy and maintain strict confidentiality
- Demonstrated skill in expressing ideas clearly and effectively
- Moderate to Advanced skill and proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, or other software applications to retrieve data, create spreadsheets, prepare presentations, and create reports.
- Clear and effective verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated effective written communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects to independently meet deadlines and complete tasks in an accurate manner
- Strong phone skills
- Sharp analytic skills
- Detail oriented, with exceptional follow-through skills.
- Technical background preferred
- Ability to function independently (in a multi-task and fast-paced environment) as well as part of a team.
Education and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent, with 4+ years of experience, or Bachelor’s Degree with 0-2+ years’ experience.
- Automotive experience preferred.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan