CloudOne is growing again! We have a newly created Graphic Designer position to work with our National Marketing campaigns that represent all major Automobile Brands throughout the United States. If you have always wanted to utilize your strong creative skills in a professional marketing environment - this may be the position you've been looking for. CloudOne has a new opening as Graphic Designer working with our digital marketing team. We are looking for a talented and detail oriented Graphic Designer who can bring together creative spirit and a focus on achieving business goals. You will be responsible for creating advertising media for a National Advertising Campaign for all major Automotive Brands in the USA. As a digital Marketing Designer you will have the opportunity to apply your creative design skills to some of the most iconic brands in the automotive industry. You will work in coordination with the Sales and Marketing personnel and the email deployment team, while utilizing existing and compliant branding with all major Automobile Brands (Ford, Chevrolet, Toyota, and Honda just to name a few). Your superb graphic design skills and understanding of typography, color theory, and aesthetic design concepts will ensure that the right message is sent to our target audience. A successful candidate will be extremely talented, demonstrate attention to detail, take direction, and be able to meet deadlines.
- Design Email advertising templates and finished products that utilize and enhance branded national advertising themes.
- Work closely with our current team of Email Marketing Specialist on day-to-day marketing activities including but not limited to email template set up, campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deploying campaigns.
- Manage email design assets, html documents and templates within our email marketing system, while also supporting QA and testing needs.
- Design HTML versions of email creative.
- Meet all deadlines for web marketing, drafting rough concept quickly, in order to land final content by required due dates.
- Produce high quality creative assets and marketing material.
- Demonstrate focus, passion and exceptional aesthetic discipline and design skills
- Work with the marketing team to develop hypothesis around user behavior and rapidly adapt
- your designs in response to analytics received
- Work within National Brand guidelines to support National Marketing functions.
- Grow and increase knowledge of best practice in digital media.
- Receive and follow through on design direction and feedback.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and design
- Strong Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of HTML design
- Excellent overall design, color and typography skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team under multiple deadlines
- Detail-oriented and organized with strong attention to follow-through
- Has a strong work ethic, and works well within a team of experienced professionals
- Demonstrated time management, exceptional ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced advertising environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, maintain a positive attitude and focus on big picture objectives, amidst business demands of an entrepreneurial environment.
Education and Qualifications
- Highschool Diploma or Equivalent