CloudOne is looking for an outgoing call center agent to join our team in Vancouver WA. Do you like meeting new people? Helping them find solutions? Working as part of family? Do you thrive on constant feedback and communication? You’ll be a great fit at CloudOne’s call center! Our call center agents are an integral part of our business. They play a vital role, forming the human connection between various customers through multiple different communication mediums including phone, live chat, and responding to text messages. As an agent you’ll answer client inquiries and questions regarding multiple products and services that our organization both produces and provides for our various clients. Most of the job duties are performed via web browser and chat interfaces from within the call center.
- Providing individualized customer service of high-standard professional level.
- Building the interest of customers in the products and services offered by our organization.
- Maintaining and updating our customer database by entering the most up to date information of the customers or prospective customers we assist or communicate with to provide to our clients.
- Providing feedback and insight regularly on the effectiveness of policies and processes within the services and call center department.
- Checking queues and prioritizing live chats, text messages, and new work in order of importance.
- Eager to learn and grow in a fast paced, frequently changing call center environment.
- Meet personal/team metrics
- Contacting customers regarding specific manufacturer information
- Typing and following templates which provide pertinent information based on specifics established per campaign
- Providing information to the dealership sales team based on the information provided by the customer (preferences, contact information, etc)
- Individualizing the response process based on client requirements
- Provide feedback for program improvements Desired Skill and Experience:
- Excellent verbal communication skills - grammar and pronunciation
- Strong customer service skills and previous customer service experience desired
- Some knowledge of working with software systems and navigating websites
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong team player
- Self-motivated and positive
- Strong phone, verbal, and mediated communication skills
- Customer focused and adaptability to different personality types
- Genuine Interest in helping people and solving problems.
- Typing > 45 WPM.
- Able to make decisions quickly and accurately
- General knowledge of automobiles/Automotive Sales
- Able to communicate well through mediated communication / typed or digital conversations.
Education and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- $11.50/hr to start
- Medical, Dental, Vision