As a Product Owner, you will be an integral part of our development team. You will own your product, its roadmap and its support. Working with our internal and external stakeholders (Development, QA, Implementation, Support, Sales, etc.) will create and execute the product vision as well as promoting its value.
- Help define a product vision and strategy.
- Define road-map and growth opportunities
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers and product metrics to determine the right set of features
- Drive product requirements definition, product planning and product design of new features and enhancements
- Provide backlog management, sprint planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Provide a vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Work cross-functionally to launch or enhance products
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new products, features, bug fixes, etc.…
- Actively mitigate impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Report timelines and development progress to internal and external stakeholders, while clearly communicating the product benefits
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support, training, and engineering teams.
- Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization in an agile environment
- Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fast-moving environment.
- Strong business management and analysis skills.
- Strong strategy, analytical, and communication skills.
- Customer-centricity focus
- 3-5+ years of experience in a product management or equivalent role
- Ability to serve as a duel Scrum Master with development until a full-time Scrum is needed
- Experience in Marketing, Communication platforms and/or automotive industry preferred
- Ability to prioritize tasks with the project and work with minimal supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills to interact daily with cross-discipline team members and stakeholders at a variety of organizational levels
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Education and Qualifications
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Salary DOE
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan